Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Another Diabolical Scheme?
I I X N A M R I A H C


Well, 99, it seems there is another diabolical scheme being hatched by another ultra top secret, 36 member, shadow organization.

Who are they, Max?

Chief says this organization goes by the name of IIX NAMRIAHC.

What does that stand for Max?

I don’t know 99. That’s what the Chief wants us to find out. On orders from the Chief, Agent Goodheart left a clue posted to the back of some very important signs secretly delivered outside my door and on the postit was this cryptic message written in red.
IIX NAMRIAHC. Read while shaving.”

But Max, I don’t shave.

Oh....... Well I do 99. So this morning I did just what Agent Goodheart said and here it is.

This is written in red too Max.

Well……….., I cut myself when I was shaving, 99.

Max, are you okay?

Yes, I’m fine, thank you 99. But Chief thinks Agent Goodheart might be in trouble and he wants us to find him. Chief thinks he might have been captured by a deepinside KAOS agent known only as VANMAN.

This is getting dangerous Max. What is the important message?

Here it is 99.

Vote For
Forrest Claypool
Cook County Board President


Vote For
Larry Suffredin
Cook County Commissioner
13th District

That is important Max.

Yes it is, 99.


1 Comments:

Blogger Blogger said...

I'll just add to that vote for Martha Mills for Circuit Court of Cook County (Charles Travis vacancy). An absolutely outstanding candidate...for more information see www.citizensformills.com

This woman has shown unbelievable integrity in her professional life and campaign...and that she was willing to take a bullet (or more accurately, a bundle of dynamite) for justice back in her days as a civil right attorney in Mississippi and Cairo, IL...check her out...

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home