Friday, February 24, 2006

Anne says.....

Gary:

I was reading your latest post about the "doo dads" on the latest architectural idea to be vomited up on our community and I couldn't agree more that this HAS to stop. We need to get rid of this tasteless boob of an alderman who is the chief apologist for the builders of this crap. Too much has been lost already. We can't afford another 4 years.

I really appreciate your thoughtful take on the situation and your bringing this out into the light. I wanted to share a piece I wrote that was printed in the Lerner Paper about 5 years ago. Just as he did with the Adelphi and Pivot Point, the alderman told neighbors at a public meeting that this 104-year-old Victorian was "too far gone". Lies upon lies for all these years as our history disappears. It really has to stop.

Feel free to print it if you like along with this e-mail.

Anne Sullivan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home