Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Sent to Alderman Moore's Office This Morning:


Rebecca
says.....

Hi Joe,

I am writing regarding mail you sent over the last couple of months assuring us that notices of community meetings related to zoning, TIF use, ZLUAC, and the like would be posted on the ward 49 site. I understand from a letter sent in January that there were some issues with the volunteer who was helping you keep the site updated, so I would like to offer to you to come by when needed to update your site with these kinds of announcements. I have the skills, and I'd be happy to share them in this way. If you are interested, please have someone from the ward office give me a call. As you know, I sponsor a community blog (http://rogersparkreview.blogspot.com) and it is my practice to post my letters to you on it - but I only post replies to email with permission, so please let me know if it is okay to post your reply on my site. Thanks.

--Rebecca Rouilly

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home