Wednesday, March 01, 2006

we have Mail....

mike said.....

In a message dated 3/1/2006 10:16:22 A.M. Central Standard Time,
Mike Luckenbach writes:
Thanks for your reply. We look forward to a timely call from Mike Land regarding this meeting. The meeting needs to be scheduled for evening hours to accommodate our committee members. I can be reached by phone at 773-465-2433
Thanks again.
Mike L.

Alderman Moore says....

Mike,

I'm assuming by your e-mail that you would like a meeting to discuss the North of Howard downzoning proposal. Is that so? My evening schedule is very full, and I won't be able to participate in a community meeting before the March 9th City Council Zoning Committee hearing. If you would like to have another meeting regarding the proposal, I'll ask the chairman of the committee to hold that particular ordinance in committee.

Please let Mike or me know.

Joe Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home